Current Positions Vacant
Vacancies are typically advertised on Seek or on other relevant "Job Boards" (employment websites). If our People Strategy (below) and work environment appeals to you and you please apply using the details within the job advertisement. Unsolicited applications are not encouraged.
Thank you for your interest in employment with GAWB
Vision, Mission and Values
GAWB's vision, mission and values are fundamental to everything we do.
To be an excellent water business
To ensure the long and short term water needs of current and future customers are met in ways that are environmentally, socially and commercially sustainable.
Our values guide the way we work to achieve our vision:
GAWB's People Strategy
Employment opportunities at GAWB do arise from time to time. When they do, GAWB recruit staff with our Vision, Mission and Values in mind. Our people strategy is summarised below:
- To attract suitably experienced and qualified people to deliver quality services;
- To retain quality staff over the longer term;
- To promote teamwork and positive thinking;
- To provide meaningful work with the goal of also creating job satisfaction;
- To ensure a safe, professional, & stable work environment;
- To contribute to the motivation of staff and to high levels of performance; and
- To encourage staff to improve and or develop their skills and capabilities so as to improve job performance and to provide opportunities for advancement and promotion.
Every Team member at GAWB understands the important role that our organisation provides to Gladstone and surrounding communities, as an "Essential Services Provider". All new team members are considered on the basis of skills, abilities and attitude. A harmonious, productive work environment is our objective, where every team member has a strong work ethic and understands how they contribute to the success of our organisation and how they add value to GAWB, our customers and to the community.
Thank you for your interest in employment with GAWB.