Current Positions Vacant
No positions currently available.
Vacancies are typically advertised on Seek or on other relevant "Job Boards" (employment websites). If our People Strategy (below) and work environment appeals to you and you please apply using the details within the job advertisement. Unsolicited applications are not encouraged.
Thank you for your interest in employment with GAWB
Vision, Mission and Values
GAWB's vision, mission and values are fundamental to everything we do.
Together delivering safe and reliable water services to enhance the livability of our region.
We are a leading water provider that supports our customers, community and people. We provide an essential service that promotes the economic development and enhances the lifestyle of regional Queensland.
Our values guide the way we work to achieve our vision:
- Engage: We work together. Always.
- Accountable: We all contribute. Openly.
- Safety & Wellbeing: We look after ourselves. And each other.
- One Team: We deliver. You and I.
GAWB's People Strategy
Employment opportunities at GAWB do arise from time to time. When they do, GAWB recruit staff with our Vision, Mission and Values in mind. Our people strategy is summarised below:
- To attract suitably experienced and qualified people to deliver quality services;
- To retain quality staff over the longer term;
- To promote teamwork and positive thinking;
- To provide meaningful work with the goal of also creating job satisfaction;
- To ensure a safe, professional, & stable work environment;
- To contribute to the motivation of staff and to high levels of performance; and
- To encourage staff to improve and or develop their skills and capabilities so as to improve job performance and to provide opportunities for advancement and promotion.
Every Team member at GAWB understands the important role that our organisation provides to Gladstone and surrounding communities, as an "Essential Services Provider". All new team members are considered on the basis of skills, abilities and attitude. A harmonious, productive work environment is our objective, where every team member has a strong work ethic and understands how they contribute to the success of our organisation and how they add value to GAWB, our customers and to the community.
Thank you for your interest in employment with GAWB.